Frequently Asked Questions
What is your Shipping Policy?
Studio Artistica ships worldwide with USPS and FedEx.
- When ordering Originals, we will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-14 business days. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
- When ordering Prints, shipping calculations will be in the checkout process.
- Due to shipping requirements, pieces with a long side greater than 40" or a short side greater than 30" may incur an additional charges.
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
- Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost.
- Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping, We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
- All additional Crate and Freighting Fees will be billed separately after processing your order.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
- If you reside outside of the continental United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, please contact us at email@example.com regarding your shipping preferences.
- APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
- Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
- We are not responsible for duties and taxes required for international shipping.
- Shipping Quotes are available for large orders or orders shipping to international destinations. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of what will be in the order and the address it will be shipped to.
What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds?
- We do not accept returns; all sales are FINAL.
- We do our utmost to ensure that your prints are packaged carefully and arrive safely at their destination.
- If your prints arrive damaged, please keep all packaging and contact email@example.com with your order number for further instructions.